FOUND -Rascal, neighbor's dog

  • Laura Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2003
      FOUND

      I found my neighbor's dog. Only she- my neighbor- has left town and left
      Rascal with someone, I know not who?

      Rascal has injuries from an encounter with a coyote or something and is
      being treated by a vet, Dr. Robin? Does anyone know who is taking care of
      Rascal. I think he needs his meds and my dog, Hunter just wants to play with
      him, only Rascal has large wounds and does not want to play....

      Please call me anyone with info,

      Laura or Jim
      341-2001
      THNKAS