Re: [whidbeylostdogs] LOST Highland Terrier Coupeville

  • Curtis Bland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 2:45 PM
      Ron -

      "Katie" was found late yesterday by her owners. They plastered their "lost"
      poster all over Coupeville and then went door-to-door looking for her.
      Found someone who knew that a neighbor had taken her into his home. . .
      not necessarily to return her, but instead had decided how nice she was when
      he said "sit" and she sat, she was small, etc., etc. The NEIGHBOR (!)
      phoned the Perron's to report that he had her. The guy who had her never
      phoned!

      I have an all-day art class in Seattle Saturday (manana), so am planning to
      pick up Pete sometime Sunday.

      Thanks again for all you have done for him so far. I'll keep you posted
      about how things are going. Also will e-mail Jay and find out what the
      fence expenses are so far.

      Barb