lost English pointer

  • murbar123
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003
      We've lost Sam, an English pointer, who is brown and white. He
      escaped through our fence last night (5/18). We live on Pheasant
      Run, near Morris Rd., south of Coupeville. (right behind the old
      pheasant farm). Please notify Barb or Ron Murphy if you spot him.
      Our phone number is 678-5320. Thanks so much for everyone's help.
      Barb