RE: [whidbeylostdogs] My puppy

  • WAIF
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2003
      Hello, this is Danyelle with WAIF,

      We have your puppy here!!! A gentleman came in and said she was left in a
      ladies room over-nite in Freeland (at the park is my bet). So my guess is
      after she got away, someone didn't know what to do with her, and left her in
      the bathroom in hopes that someone would find her and bring her here.

      We named her Eclipse, and she has been here since 5/3/03, which is a
      Saturday. She did have her green collar on (which we kept on her). I don't
      know what we will charge you to get her out of here . . . that will have to
      be up to our shelter manager. Since she's not spayed, we might keep her here
      until she's spayed, then let you come back and adopt her since it might be
      cheaper than paying the Room and Board fee.

      Anyways, please email us back as soon as possible with your full name,
      address, and phone number, so the shelter manager can contact you on the
      best plan. She will remain here until you pick her up, since we now know
      that she has an owner.

      Sincerely,

      Danyelle
      WAIF Staff