LOST Highland Terrier Coupeville

  • dogged@whidbey.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2001
      LOST! HELP US! Missing 10 y o White West Highland Terrier. She's
      white, shaggy and wearing a red collar. Wandered off morning of 18
      April from home east of Coupeville and hasn't returned. Answers to
      her
      name, "Katie." The dog was spotted sometime this week at the boat
      launching ramp on the east side of Coupeville, but since then there
      have been no leads. If you have seen her or have any leads, please
      call us. My phone is 678-0831. Thanks, Jack Perron. Email to
      Ky@...

      NOTE: these dog owners are not members of the Lost Dogs group, so I
      am
      posting it for them. Please don't respond to me if you see this dog
      --
      contact the owners as listed above. Thanks. Ron Kerrigan
    • Curtis Bland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2001
        Ron -

        "Katie" was found late yesterday by her owners. They plastered their "lost"
        poster all over Coupeville and then went door-to-door looking for her.
        Found someone who knew that a neighbor had taken her into his home. . .
        not necessarily to return her, but instead had decided how nice she was when
        he said "sit" and she sat, she was small, etc., etc. The NEIGHBOR (!)
        phoned the Perron's to report that he had her. The guy who had her never
        phoned!

        I have an all-day art class in Seattle Saturday (manana), so am planning to
        pick up Pete sometime Sunday.

        Thanks again for all you have done for him so far. I'll keep you posted
        about how things are going. Also will e-mail Jay and find out what the
        fence expenses are so far.

        Barb

        > LOST! HELP US! Missing 10 y o White West Highland Terrier. She's
        > white, shaggy and wearing a red collar. Wandered off morning of 18
        > April from home east of Coupeville and hasn't returned. Answers to
        > her
        > name, "Katie." The dog was spotted sometime this week at the boat
        > launching ramp on the east side of Coupeville, but since then there
        > have been no leads. If you have seen her or have any leads, please
        > call us. My phone is 678-0831. Thanks, Jack Perron. Email to
        > Ky@...
        >
        > NOTE: these dog owners are not members of the Lost Dogs group, so I
        > am
        > posting it for them. Please don't respond to me if you see this dog
        > --
        > contact the owners as listed above. Thanks. Ron Kerrigan

        > If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
        > Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
        > yourself to check for your dog. If you have found
        > a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other
        > places dog owners may contact (like the veterinary
        > clinics.) A dog license tag or other ID on the dog will help return the
        animal home safely.

        > If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
        message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
        want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
        in a new message you create.