My puppy

  • wranisavljevic
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 2:52 PM
      Hi! Last Friday I lost my puppy at the Freeland Park down the
      hill from my house. She is a brown pitbull/chow with a black nose
      and mouth, and a black tail. I miss her a lot, and I'd love to have
      her back as soon as possible. I've been putting up signs around
      Freeland, and I have been trying to reach the pound. Please contact
      me if you see her around, she will come to the name Indica. She may
      also have a green collar on. Please help!! Thanks..

      --Willow
    • WAIF
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 3:28 PM
        Hello, this is Danyelle with WAIF,

        We have your puppy here!!! A gentleman came in and said she was left in a
        ladies room over-nite in Freeland (at the park is my bet). So my guess is
        after she got away, someone didn't know what to do with her, and left her in
        the bathroom in hopes that someone would find her and bring her here.

        We named her Eclipse, and she has been here since 5/3/03, which is a
        Saturday. She did have her green collar on (which we kept on her). I don't
        know what we will charge you to get her out of here . . . that will have to
        be up to our shelter manager. Since she's not spayed, we might keep her here
        until she's spayed, then let you come back and adopt her since it might be
        cheaper than paying the Room and Board fee.

        Anyways, please email us back as soon as possible with your full name,
        address, and phone number, so the shelter manager can contact you on the
        best plan. She will remain here until you pick her up, since we now know
        that she has an owner.

        Sincerely,

        Danyelle
        WAIF Staff