Lost Male Lab/Border Collie Pup - Mitch Cheuvront

  • Shari Mattson Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      To Whom It May Concern:

      I am writing on behalf of the Cheuvront's. Shadow has been found and is
      safe and sound at the WAIF Shelter. Shadow's owners are out of town however
      arrangements have been made with the shelter for Shadow's stay until his
      owners return. Please take Shadow off the lost and found list.

      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me @ 679-7378.

      Thanks,
      Shari Mattson Cooper