Lost dog

  • Trina Vice
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
      We lost our baby girl in the cresant harbor area of military housing,
      she is a white pitbull, she is very friendly so don't be afaird of
      her. She has been missing since Feb 24th. Please any info would be
      very helpful, for we have contacted every place we can think of she
      could be with no luck. We are also offering a reward for anyone who
      brings her home. Please email me if you have any info at all. She is
      very loved and very missed!!!
    • landon.primrose
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
        Lost reddish brown Shepard husky mix with blue eyes. Last seen 4-11-12 around 525 and classic road. Please call Landon @ 730 3722