RE: [whidbeylostdogs] FOUND: sheltie, Oak Harbor/Coupeville

  • Marilyn Lindsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2002
      Hi Donna,
      Thank you!!!! Anna got your message and the owner got her dog. :) I
      don't know Anna but her neighbor is our mail carrier, and she told Anna that
      we have two shelties, so she called to see if it was mine. She went to a
      lot of trouble to find the owner - what a nice lady! This list is wonderful
      - thank you for reading it and getting these two back together again!!! I
      know I'd be heartsick if something ever happened to my dogs!
      Marilyn :)