RE: [whidbeylostdogs] FOUND: sheltie, Oak Harbor/Coupeville

  • WAIF
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2002
      Hi Marilyn! I just tried to call you and let you know who the owner of that
      Sheltie is. I then called the owner and told her to go out and look for her
      dog as I could not give her your phone or Anna's phone. I also tried to
      call Anna, not home, left her a message to call the owner. Owner:Kathy
      Moffett at 1542 Mark St. OH (Rolling Hills) 678-5806. Thank you for letting
      me know. Sincerely, Donna @ Waif Happy Thanksgiving!
    • Marilyn Lindsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2002
        Hi Donna,
        Thank you!!!! Anna got your message and the owner got her dog. :) I
        don't know Anna but her neighbor is our mail carrier, and she told Anna that
        we have two shelties, so she called to see if it was mine. She went to a
        lot of trouble to find the owner - what a nice lady! This list is wonderful
        - thank you for reading it and getting these two back together again!!! I
        know I'd be heartsick if something ever happened to my dogs!
        Marilyn :)