Found Female Golden Lab along 525

  • mzilber@wobe.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2001
      Our neighbor picked up a large female golden lab wandering
      along Hwy 525 near Freeland yesterday. It was trying to
      cross the highway and nearly caused an accident. She had no
      collar or tags. She is approximately 100lbs. and has slightly
      deformed rear legs. She had obviously not eaten in several days.

      We are bringing her up to WAIF today, but if this dog sounds
      familliar, please call us at 221-4001

      Michael Zilber and Denise Rocco
    • mzilber@wobe.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2001
        Good news. The owner called WAIF and the owner and dog have
        been reunited. I just wish the dog had its tags on to begin with. It
        is really a frustrating experience which could easily have been
        avoided.