Lost Mini Doberman Pincher from Brighton Beach

  • rodbaro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2002
      This is a notice to be on the lookout for a Lost Miniature Doberman.
      He is tiny, black and tan and his name is Max. Lost on Aug 18th
      Sunday, from 6225 Clinton Beach Place (Brighton Beach) This is not
      my dog, but I am the mailcarrier on the route there and saw the
      notice. Could be STOLEN! Please call Clinton Post Office w/any info
      (341-4848 ask for BARBARA) Very friendly small dog. Thank you!
    • rodbaro
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
        --- In whidbeylostdogs@y..., "rodbaro" <rodbar@w...> wrote:
        > This is a notice to be on the lookout for a Lost Miniature
        Doberman.
        > He is tiny, black and tan and his name is Max. Lost on Aug 18th
        > Sunday, from 6225 Clinton Beach Place (Brighton Beach) This is not
        > my dog, but I am the mailcarrier on the route there and saw the
        > notice. Could be STOLEN! Please call Clinton Post Office w/any
        info
        > (341-4848 ask for BARBARA) Very friendly small dog. Thank you!

        Here is the owners phone number - 360-341-3293 Max is still missing
        as of 9-6-02. Please be on the lookout.