found Chocolate Lab

  • jerry & jean favini
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      We found that the dog lives about a mile away (Clinton) and had just
      followed
      his person's vehicle to the road and sat there sadly. He had no
      collar. The man said he doesn't know what happened to the collar but
      that he'd get him another. So, there's a happy ending, except for
      our son who hoped he could keep the dog, who was very agreeable.

      Thanks, Kim