364Lost Dog

  • Heather LaVoy
    Feb 19, 2005
      Hi my name is Heather. My dog Dazee has been missing since 2/18/05 around 4:30 pm in the Clinton area. She is 2 1/2 medium size. She is an Airedale mix with medium legnth wiry hair. She has a skin condition and some hair loss on her hind quarters. She has brown eyes and is wearing a purple collar. She has floppy ears and is very friendly. If anyone finds her please call me at 360-341-2594. Ask for Heather or Jill. We miss her very much and hope to have her returned to us safely soon. Thank you for all your help.
      Heather