310lost dog

  • felicia
    Sep 16, 2004
      Hi,
      My name is Felicia Williams. This morning my son's dog disappeared from the
      area of 2735 Evening Glory Court. I have scoured the area including the
      beach area and the "dog park" area on Bayview Rd.
      I have also alerted all my neighbors.

      If you should see this dog - an Austrailian shepherd - with black and white
      hair, one blue eye and one brown, about 2 years old, answers to BLUE, please
      call me at 321-5317. Thank you very much.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic