2267lost dog

  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
    Sep 2, 2010
      Lost Bear!

      Our dear friend Bear is lost (in a manner of speaking, he is a dog and how "lost" could he really be?). He is an orangy coyote color, part wolf, part malamute, part coyote. We assume that he is wandering the woods and roads of South Whidbey, looking for his owners who are out of town until Monday. You will probably see him anywhere between Coles, Midvale, Maxwelton, Bailey, Cultus Bay, and hopefully not any further than that. If you see him or have him:

      Call Ashley at 661-609-5722.