Can anyone get beer labels / coasters for Luyt Lager ?

  • Jeremy Wallis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30 12:22 PM
    Hi folks,

    Please see attached email from our beer friend in the Czech Republic, can anyone help LIbor on his quest ?

    Thanks,

    Jeremy.

    Webmaster for the WORT HOG Brewers

    webmaster@...

    Hello  dear  south african beer  friends  in  WHB   ,

    I  read  with  interest  on  internet  the  report  about  your  new  brewery .  I   view  with  interest  your  web  site.  My  name  is  Libor  and  under  nickname  CzechBeerMan  I  am   known  in  Europe  as  beer  reporter,  taster,  promoter  of   beers  and  ,  last  but  not  least,   beer  collector.  Look  Sir   .....  I   am  desparately  seeken   few  beer  labels  (if  taken
    down  from  bottle  -  never  mind  !!)  and  beer   coasters  (paper  mats)  from  LUYT  LAGER   beer  .  Can you  help  me
    with  that    or    wilI  I   read   excuses  why   it  is  not  possible ?  Haha.   I  am   100%  you  are  Real  Man  who  knows
    how  !  Who  is  able,  smart  and  actionable ..........  THANKS  SOUTH  AFRICA.   THANKS  WHB  .....  .

    With best regards
    Libor VOJACEK
    alias CzechBeerMan
    Expert  in  "beerology"
    beer  promoter ,  reporter and  taster
    CzechBeerMan@...
    http://album.inmail.cz/@beer-articles (worldwide beer memmorables divided to sections )
    http://album.inmail.cz/@my-album (my own collection - beers I drunk myself !)
    Postal address : (mr) Libor  VOJACEK, Litomericka 8 , CZ - 415 01 Teplice , Czech republic (Europe)
    tel: 00420 723 418 233 (mobile)
    Skype name : czechbeerman

    ....  and  beer odyssey  just  begins !

  • Philip Gilchrist
    Message 2 of 5 , May 30 11:23 PM

      Hi J

      I would approach Luyt Breweries themselves. I went and visited them a while back and they were very helpful and friendly.

      reception@...

      Tel +27329463290

      The Gear

      Get your Luyt Lager gear and accessories at the The Luyt Brewery

      Limited edition t-shirts
      Golf shirts
      Caps
      Pens
      Limited edition beer coasters
      Cooler bags
      Bottle openers
      Glasses

      Regards

      Phil Gilchrist

      Pacer Computers

      0824589733

      [Attachment(s) from Jeremy Wallis included below]

[...]

    • Jonathan Nel - COF
      Message 3 of 5 , May 31 12:11 AM

        Hah ;)

        That guy (And his mates) mail us at SAB on a weekly basis; They are purely label collectors.

        Jonathan Nel

        Brand Marketing Manager

        The South African Breweries Limited

        Tel:              +27 11 881 8223

        Fax:             +27 86 644 4261

        Mobile:          +27 83 403 6661

        Email:           Jonathan.Nel@...

        DRINK & DRIVE AND YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.

        A reality check from SAB

[...]

        Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

        This communication, its attachments, if any, and any rights attaching to it are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of The South African Breweries Limited (SAB). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.

        If you are not the addressee and receive this communication by error, please notify the sender, dispose of this communication immediately and do not disclose or use it in any manner whatsoever. Any views and opinions expressed in this communication are those of the sender. SAB accepts no liability for any loss or damages whatsoever, and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or arising from the use of this communication and/or its attachments.

        SAB does not warrant the integrity of this communication or that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.

        For more information about SAB, visit our website at http://www.sablimited.co.za
      • Jonathan Nel - COF
        Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011

          Hi Gents,

          I want to pop into Solstice this weekend, just wanted to make sure its “family friendly?”

          Would there be an issue with me bringing along my 10 month old ? J

          Thanks!

          PS – Bottling another Belgian Wit this evening…oh holy citrus and coriander awesomeness.

[...]

        • HopsHollow
          Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
            Hi Jonathan

            If you are meaning Hobs Hollow then we are definitely family friendly and look forward to seeing you here.

            Kind regards
            Carryn