Tonight's WHAC Meeting

  • Craig Combes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Aloha WHACos!
      Tonight's meeting is in the CFHT large conference room
      beginning at 7. Our guest speaker is Gary Fujihara,
      the Coordinator for the Science Education & Outreach
      office, Institute for Astronomy, University of Hawaii.
      He will give us an update on the data collected from
      the Deep Impact mission. It should be a very
      interesting presentation, so be sure to join us, and
      bring your freinds/family!

      Some of us will be meeting at the Parker Center Food
      Court at 6 for a pre-meeting social dinner and you are
      welcome to join us.

      Also, please bring any "toys" to share and if you have
      any favorite websites you would like to share, please
      bring them, too! If it looks like it's going to be
      clear, bring your telescope or binoculars for some
      post-meeting observing.

      Mahalo and hope to see you there!

      Craig C.

      http://mail.yahoo.com