application

  • Michaela Missy Heeb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2001
      I'm having difficulty "seeing" the website for WF100 and called to give an address for an application and tried the e-mail
      address . . . How is anyone else getting an application . . . ???

      Thanks for any help

      Missy
    • mengemann@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2001
        I received an application in the mail on Wednesday. I have not been able to
        access an application on the Web.

        Mark Engemann
      • Stan Jensen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2001
          If you want an application for WF100, send a SASE to:

          Wasatch Front 100
          1623 Amblewood Lane
          Salt Lake City, UT 84124-1578

          Stan
          --
          Stan Jensen, P.O. Box 3426, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-3426
          http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2001
            Sent it off the minute I got it!!!! Thanks to everyone who sent/
            wrote!!!!

            Missy - phew!