[wf100] Re: Wasatch full?

  • Williams, Suzanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hey Rick - its Suzanne - how are ya?? You'd better get your app. in if you
      want to run it - you have till the 15th of February - I sent mine in ages
      ago, but you may still have a chance - its been filling pretty quickly the
      past couple years - how are things in Montana? I was up there for New
      Years' and had a great time. Not alot of snow, but there was at Rick's
      cabin. Take care and drop me a line.

      Suzanne