Re: Training for the 2003

  • wixomryan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2003
      This will also be my first official ultra. So, although I am
      confident, I have a few questions/concerns about training. I am also
      sure I will come up with some WF100 specific questions for people who
      have run it in the past. And finally, I am searching for fellow Utah
      residents who I might see on the trail this summer.

      Thank you all for responding. It is good to know I can find some
      fellow crazies if I need to.

      Ryan

      --- In wf100@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Akka" <akka@c...> wrote:
      > Howdy, Ryan. I'm running WF100; it'll be my first official hundred.
      >
      > Bob
      >

      > > Is anyone on this list planning to run the WF100 this year? I was
      > > excited to see that there was a group, but then all the posts are
      > > ancient. Feels lonely in here. :)
      > >
      > > Ryan

      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • wixomryan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2003
        Stan,

        Thanks for the link. I actually found this website and joined the
        list there yesterday. Great page!

        Ryan