Re: [wf100] Training for the 2003

  • Bob Akka
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 12:08 PM
      Howdy, Ryan. I'm running WF100; it'll be my first official hundred.

      Bob

      > Is anyone on this list planning to run the WF100 this year? I was
      > excited to see that there was a group, but then all the posts are
      > ancient. Feels lonely in here. :)
      >
      > Ryan

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • wixomryan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 7:25 AM
        This will also be my first official ultra. So, although I am
        confident, I have a few questions/concerns about training. I am also
        sure I will come up with some WF100 specific questions for people who
        have run it in the past. And finally, I am searching for fellow Utah
        residents who I might see on the trail this summer.

        Thank you all for responding. It is good to know I can find some
        fellow crazies if I need to.

        Ryan

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 8:01 AM
          Stan,

          Thanks for the link. I actually found this website and joined the
          list there yesterday. Great page!

          Ryan