Training for the 2003

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2003
      Is anyone on this list planning to run the WF100 this year? I was
      excited to see that there was a group, but then all the posts are
      ancient. Feels lonely in here. :)

      Ryan

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • Stan Jensen
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2003
        Ryan wrote:
        > Is anyone on this list planning to run the WF100 this year? I was
        > excited to see that there was a group, but then all the posts are
        > ancient. Feels lonely in here. :)

        Ryan,

        I don't know about anyone on this list, but all the Grand Slammers:

        http://www.Run100s.com/gs03.htm

        will be running Wasatch this year.

        Stan
        --
        Stan Jensen, P.O. Box 3426, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-3426
        http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2003
          Howdy, Ryan. I'm running WF100; it'll be my first official hundred.

          Bob

          > Is anyone on this list planning to run the WF100 this year? I was
          > excited to see that there was a group, but then all the posts are
          > ancient. Feels lonely in here. :)
          >
          > Ryan

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • wixomryan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2003
            This will also be my first official ultra. So, although I am
            confident, I have a few questions/concerns about training. I am also
            sure I will come up with some WF100 specific questions for people who
            have run it in the past. And finally, I am searching for fellow Utah
            residents who I might see on the trail this summer.

            Thank you all for responding. It is good to know I can find some
            fellow crazies if I need to.

            Ryan

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2003
              Stan,

              Thanks for the link. I actually found this website and joined the
              list there yesterday. Great page!

              Ryan