Runner's Book

  • cjess100@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 2:10 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      Wasatch is getting close so I've been trying to figure out the
      logistics for this race. I'm running without crews or pacers so I'm
      particularly interested in things like the availability of
      transportation from the finish back to the start. Or to SLC -- I
      understand there is a bus from SLC to the start.

      Also I will be driving and plan to camp somewhere. Anyone have any
      recommendations as to where? Someplace with a shower would be nice.

      And does Watach produce a runner's book. If so I've never receieved
      one even though I did receive my confirmation. It sure would be nice
      to have some maps to study. Plus I'm sure that would answer all
      these questions.

      Please forgive me if these topics have already been beat to death, I
      just signed onto this list.

      Thanks,

      Carl Jess
      Bloomfield, NM