car rental for crew . . .

  • mntnmiss@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi Y'all

      I need to rent a car in SLC for my Wasatch trip and for my crew to use
      . . . any suggestions on what sort of vehicle I should get . . . how
      rugged are the roads out there for the crews . . .

      Also, if my crew (of one) paces me out of one of the latter aid
      stations - is there one that can accomodate a parked car better than
      another and/or how easy will it be to retrieve that car?

      Thanks for any help - can't wait to get out there . . .

      miss