RE: [wf100] completing application process . . .

  • Williams, Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001
      RE: [wf100] completing application process . . .

      Is this Mark???  What are you doing?  Wasatch in September???  Me too!!  Rick and I want to have you and your brother over to our house in Cool for dinner one evening - we'll have to plan something.  Were you up skiing in Tahoe?  How's the snow?  take care.

      Suzanne