Re: [wf100] completing application process . . .

  • mengemann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
      My understanding is that February 11 is the decision day for applications.

      Sitting here in California after a 60+ degree, crystal clear weekend at
      Tahoe.

      It is kind of rough out here.

      ME
    • mntnmiss@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2001
        Thanks ME,

        I guess you were right - the homepage now says that the race is full .
        . . keeping my fingers crossed and hoping, my check hasn't been cashed
        yet . . .

        miss