completing application process . . .

  • mntnmiss@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
      Mornin' all . . .

      Should we be hearing whether out initial applications were
      conditionally accepted . . . or do we wait to hear whether we have
      been accepted after we complete our trailwork ????

      Sitting in western Mass under a few brand new feet of snow!!!

      Thanks for any info.

      Mi
    • mengemann@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
        My understanding is that February 11 is the decision day for applications.

        Sitting here in California after a 60+ degree, crystal clear weekend at
        Tahoe.

        It is kind of rough out here.

        ME
      • mntnmiss@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2001
          Thanks ME,

          I guess you were right - the homepage now says that the race is full .
          . . keeping my fingers crossed and hoping, my check hasn't been cashed
          yet . . .

          miss