Re: [wf100] Lodging, bus to start, and transportation from the finish

  • Troy B. Marsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2001
      Russ,
      I live (and run) along the mighty Wasatch and can give you some recommendations.  There is a Motel 6 in Woods Cross, UT and many others.  Stay tuned and perhaps I'll post some for the group.  You should be able to park a car at Sundance or find a ride with many who will be there.  Not sure about the buses.
      Troy Marsh
      Bountiful, UT
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2001
        Russ-
        The buses to the start usually leave from an area near downtown SLC
        at about 500 South. Several good reasonable lodgings are nearby:
        Little America 800-453-9450
        Quality Inn 800-521-9997
        Motel Six 801-531-1252
        Best Western 801-521-7373
        The race committee usually sends out a listing during the summer.
        The sugarhouse park meeting on Friday is roughly five miles from
        downtown and you will need transportation from there to your hotel.
        I don't know about overnight parking at Sundance, but rides back to
        SLC are not hard to find.
        I am local and very familiar with many aspects of wf100.
        Will be happy to give more detail. E-mail me: wasatch49@...