Re: Free The Innocent,Damien, Jason, Jes

  • spoocannon
    Message 1 of 13 , May 23, 2000
      Hello all. I first saw the 1st Paradise Lost on
      HBO when it was first showed. I have never been so
      pissed off in my life, nor have I actually yelled at the
      TV. I was enraged by the fact that all three were
      guilty by association and the fact they were the
      stereotypical "stoner" or "long hair." This is what got me
      interested into the case. I keep thinking that if I lived in
      that area during the time the crime was committed, I
      would have probably been incarcerated as well solely on
      my appearance. <br>Now, it would be redundant if I
      said the same "they're innocent" "free the WM3!." I
      think a re-trial should be first priority. I know that
      the re-trail was denied even though the bite evidence
      has been released exonerating the three as inflicting
      the injury. The trial was a completely biased and
      self-serving. Regardless of their guilt or innocence (however,
      I know there is a lot more to the story than anyone
      is letting on like the crazy Byers) the trial was an
      injustice, w/o the correct due process and the corrupt media
      coverage and a re-trial should be granted on legalities
      alone.<br><br>Anyway, that's only a sample of my rant but I want to say
      it's nice to be a part of the club.
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 21, 2000
        May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
        wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
        efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
        united?<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3.
      • John_Butler75
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 22, 2000
          "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
          legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
          Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
          demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
          human to white society. And worse, this condescension
          seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
          easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
          that African Americans were vastly different than
          whites and not deserving of the same
          respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs...
        • clj99_03
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 30 7:19 PM
            How come no one ever comes on here? just wondering. thanks
          • ono666
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 8, 2001
              Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
              the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
              Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
              petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
              Please follow this
              your concern