Anyone else in a deadend career?

  • ignatia-kirkland229@jellyjam.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Finally left my old boss and got a new one, me! Took me about a week to get setup, but I am already making around 2000 a week just answering calls from my house. Have to say, it sure beats the bull that comes with working for the man. If any of you guys are interested in doing the same give these people a ring 888 701-3877 and they will help u get started. Certainly helped me :)
    • ignatia-kirkland229@jellyjam.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2006
        Hello,

        Would you like at least 1.5 to 3.5k
        per day just for returning phone calls? I do!

        If you have a telephone and can return calls
        you are fully qualified for this program.

        Call (888) 701-3877