Hi

  • ladykomachi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      Hi

      I just wanted to introduce myself. I've just this minute joined the
      group and I wanted to say that I am really pleased to meet you all.
      I have been following the case for about 5 years on and off and I am
      planning fundraisers and awareness raisers here in where I live in
      the UK.

      I know that a lot of people think it kind of strange that someone
      across the ocean should take such a keen interst but I honestly feel
      that the only difference between Damien, Jesse and Jason and a lot
      of the people I know over here is just geography, an accident of
      birth.

      When I first saw Paradise Lost I looked around my living room and at
      my partner at the time and realised just how much trouble we could
      have been in if we had been born somewhere else.

      Hope to keep in touch with you all

      LadyK xx

      p.s. Yahoo is being glitchy at the moment so I haven't been able to
      create a profile as yet. If any of you are on LiveJournal you can
      find me there with my details listed.