Houston Event

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hello,
      My name is Jenn. I just wanted to let everyone in the
      Houston,Texas area know that the Support WM3 Houston group is holding
      an Information Party on December 14,2002. The event will be held at
      Valhaulla,on the Rice University Campus. It will start at 7pm and end
      at 2am. There will information tables set up to help educate people
      on the injustice of this case and to help gather supporters in hopes
      of holding larger events in the future. Food and drinks will also be
      avalible. Please, if you are interested,come and show your support.
      For any further information please feel free to E-mail me directly.
      Thank you,
      Jenn
      FREE THE THREE!!!