Hello from Houston,Texas

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Hi! I just wanted to let anyone who might be in Houston or surounding
      areas know that I'm trying to get a good solid group together to hold
      fund raisers, club events and movie veiwings. If you are interested I
      run a Yahoo group as well.Support_WM3_Houston . I think that it is
      wonderful that there are so many groups out there willing to do
      whatever they can to help free these boys.
      Thank you again.
      Jenn