  • Tina Pardue
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2002
      Thank you. Iam happy to be a part of this group. By the way, can anyone tell me were John Mark Byers is ?

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
        Hi. My name is Tina Sellers. I am from Marion,Arkansas. The same city
        where Damien,Jason,and Jessie are from. I knew Damien quite well. His
        family and my family are good friends. My sister used to spend the
        night at his house with his sister. I always thought he was the
        cutest thing in the world. The things he used to do,I do now. I
        better watch out or I will be the next one. I was only 11 when they
        got arrested. When I heard that he got arrested,I was in shock. But I
        always believed he was innocent. I knew for sure they were going to
        get out of it. But I was wrong. The trial was unfair. They didn't
        even have evidence to convict them. And every evidence they had to
        set them free,somehow disapeared. I think about them alot. Especially
        Damien. I wonder if they will ever get out. Anyways I believe someone
        was asking about Byers. He is in prison for selling drugs to a
        undercover cop and buying beer for a minor. If anyone has any
        questions just ask.