petition

  • us
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:41 PM
      Hello, I thought you might be interested in this petition. Please sign and pass it
      on... Innocent men wrongly convicted of murder We, the undersigned believe that
      justice has not been served in the cases of Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin, and Jessie
      Misskelley, Jr. We urge you to look into this matter. ,We, the undersigned believe
      that justice has not been served in the cases of Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin, and
      Jessie Misskelley, Jr. We urge you to look into this matter.

      paste this address in to your browser
      http://www.e-thepeople.com/affiliates/national/index.cfm?PC=PETFV1&PETID=580085

      =====
      For The Best In Midwest Metal Check Out: SLIPKNOT-AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE-...ON A PALE HORSE-BLACK FLOOD DIESEL-MARCATO-HEROIC DOSE-SUB~LEVEL-THE REJECTS-WITH.-IMPALER-SQUIRM-1134
      HELP FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE
      Wearing black and listening to metal is NOT A CRIME!
      Go to http://www.wm3.org and MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
      Buy The "Free The West Memphis 3 Benefit CD"

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • us