Unification.

  • John_Butler75
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 21, 2000
      May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
      wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
      efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
      united?<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3.
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 22, 2000
        "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
        legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
        Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
        demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
        human to white society. And worse, this condescension
        seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
        easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
        that African Americans were vastly different than
        whites and not deserving of the same
        respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs...
      • clj99_03
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 30, 2000
          How come no one ever comes on here? just wondering. thanks
        • ono666
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 8, 2001
            Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
            the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
            Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
            petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
            Please follow this
            your concern