4Re: a different angle

  • jennyredrin_26
    Mar 30, 2000
      what an injustice, these boys are innocent. They
      deserve a new trial. I totally agree with you about your
      topic. We just need to get the public more involved with
      this story. I tell everyone i know. The evidence does
      not link to Damien, Jessie, or Jason. But does link
      to Byers and that suspicious man at the restaurant.
      They lost the blood scrapings from that suspicious man
      in the bathroom, see that only proves they make
      mistakes. I plan on writing Damien with my insights and
      positive feedback of hope. Thank you for taking your time
      out to read my thoughts. Jenny Ashley
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic