    Message 1 of 8 , May 29 4:27 PM

      Welcome back!  I'll be there too.

      On May 29, 2012 6:22 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'll be there!

      Chris

      On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

    • Molly
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29 4:32 PM
        Wait for it.....

        Me too!

        Molly

        Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 29 4:36 PM
          Welcome back to you too!

          Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 29 4:47 PM

            Yea!

            Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 8 , May 29 5:10 PM
              Me too, yay!!

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012

                Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012