    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2012
      I'll be there!

      Chris

      On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 29, 2012

        Welcome back!  I'll be there too.

        Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      • Molly
        Message 3 of 8 , May 29, 2012
          Wait for it.....

          Me too!

          Molly

          Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 29, 2012
            Welcome back to you too!

            Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 8 , May 29, 2012

              Yea!

              Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , May 29, 2012
                Me too, yay!!

                Sent from my iPhone

                Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012

                  Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012