    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2012
      I almost brought it last time ;)  I've got you covered.

      See everyone Tuesday!
      Chris

      On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Me too! Chris, can you please bring wire? I've got rocks, thanks!!

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 27, 2012, at 7:48 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'll be there!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012

          Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012