    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28 6:52 AM
      Me too.  May be this week I'll knit more than I rip out.  ;-)

      On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'll be there!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28 7:33 AM
        Me too! Chris, can you please bring wire? I've got rocks, thanks!!

        Theresa

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 30 3:56 PM

              Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012