    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2012

      Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2012
        I'll be there!

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 28, 2012
          Me too.  May be this week I'll knit more than I rip out.  ;-)

          Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 28, 2012
            Me too! Chris, can you please bring wire? I've got rocks, thanks!!

            Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012

                  Date: Tuesday May 1, 2012