Re: choosing a night for knitting

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
      I didn't know that West Gate closed, that is too bad. Whatever works
      for you guys is fine. I have been busy this summer with wedding
      plans and I will start up grad school again in the fall so I will be
      busy.

      On that note, does anyone want to take over and be the moderator of
      this group? I am not sure how to do it but we can figure it out. You
      will have manage the yahoo group etc. It's easy. Let me know. Thanks!

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>
      wrote:

      > oh my gosh that is such a drag. it was a great meeting place. i
      suppose we could fall back
      > on starbucks until we figure out an alternative.
      >
      > so far Concetta says she can't do 3rd wed and thurs, any one else
      with problem nights or
      > perfect nights?
      >
      > judy
      >
      > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Priya <pjshah1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > We also have to choose a new location to meet. The West Gate
      Coffee House
      > > closed on Tuesday.
      > >

      > > --- Judy Perez <judy.perez@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting.
      For me the second

      > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with
      Yahoo! FareChase.