    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012

      I'm in.  -L

      On Mar 27, 2012 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday April 3, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
        I'm out, but in other news I got a piano!

        - molly

        Date: Tuesday April 3, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday April 3, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday April 3, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012

              Date: Tuesday April 3, 2012