    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20 11:38 AM
      i need to knit, but too much going on this week. what happened to my life?!

      (yesteday we spent 4.5 hours dealing with a flat tire, that's what. why would you bolt a spare in the trunk that needs a "special tool" to unbolt? think, engineers!)

      On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there.  I need to knit, it's been too long!

      On Mar 16, 2012 7:41 AM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on going. Hopefully i'll see you there!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20 3:56 PM

        Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21 11:28 AM
          Im gonna be there, had wanted to be a surprise attendee but since I forgot my knitting I'll be late, so if you guys end up somewhere else please let me know.  See ya!

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012