    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012

      I'm planning on going. Hopefully i'll see you there!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012

        I'll be there.  I need to knit, it's been too long!

        Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20, 2012

            Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
              Im gonna be there, had wanted to be a surprise attendee but since I forgot my knitting I'll be late, so if you guys end up somewhere else please let me know.  See ya!

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012