    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012

      Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012

        I'm planning on going. Hopefully i'll see you there!

        Chris

        Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012

          I'll be there.  I need to knit, it's been too long!

          Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 20, 2012

              Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
                Im gonna be there, had wanted to be a surprise attendee but since I forgot my knitting I'll be late, so if you guys end up somewhere else please let me know.  See ya!

                Sent from my iPhone

                Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012