Re: [westloopsnb] Friday night?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2012
      I can't make it either, but thanks for the invite Molly!

      On Mar 2, 2012, at 8:07 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I was hoping to make it, but I fear that I am losing to the cough/cold that I started fighting yesterday.

      Have fun!
      Chris

      On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Hey Molly, A friend is having an opening at an art gallery so Todd and I might stop by after that.  -Leslie

      On Feb 29, 2012 6:13 PM, "Molly McCann" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Knitting folks -

      A friend of mine is in a band, and they're GOOD, and they're having a
      show on Friday. Anybody want to go? Ryan and I are going and inviting
      lots of people.

      - molly

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2012
        I figured I'd invite people anyway. I'm not offended. :-)

        - molly