Re: choosing a night for knitting

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      oh my gosh that is such a drag. it was a great meeting place. i suppose we could fall back
      on starbucks until we figure out an alternative.

      so far Concetta says she can't do 3rd wed and thurs, any one else with problem nights or
      perfect nights?

      judy

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Priya <pjshah1@...> wrote:

      > We also have to choose a new location to meet. The West Gate Coffee House
      > closed on Tuesday.
      >

      > --- Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      >
      > > To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting. For me the second
      > > wednesday
      > > is about the only night that is really difficult. i would be up for almost
      > > any other night.
      > > Does anyone have any preferences for nights, or nights that absolutely will
      > > not work in
      > > their schedule?
      > >
      > > judy

      > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
      > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

    • Concetta Phillipps
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
        Hi!

        I was just thinking - is the Morgan Street cafe open late? I know they have that nice outdoor seating area and a decent indoor area. Darn it, I just ate there today, I should have looked at the hours.

        Concetta

        Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
        oh my gosh that is such a drag. it was a great meeting place. i suppose we could fall back
        on starbucks until we figure out an alternative.

        so far Concetta says she can't do 3rd wed and thurs, any one else with problem nights or
        perfect nights?

        judy

        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Priya <pjshah1@... > wrote:

        > We also have to choose a new location to meet. The West Gate Coffee House
        > closed on Tuesday.
        >

        > --- Judy Perez <judy.perez@ ...> wrote:
        >
        > > To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting. For me the second
        > > wednesday
        > > is about the only night that is really difficult. i would be up for almost
        > > any other night.
        > > Does anyone have any preferences for nights, or nights that absolutely will
        > > not work in
        > > their schedule?
        > >
        > > judy

        > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
        > http://farechase. yahoo.com/

      • mpannozzo73
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
          I didn't know that West Gate closed, that is too bad. Whatever works
          for you guys is fine. I have been busy this summer with wedding
          plans and I will start up grad school again in the fall so I will be
          busy.

          On that note, does anyone want to take over and be the moderator of
          this group? I am not sure how to do it but we can figure it out. You
          will have manage the yahoo group etc. It's easy. Let me know. Thanks!

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>